We are proud to announce that CapRock Health facilities are now “In-Network” for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. Here is what you need to know about our new partnership:
What plans does CapRock accept?
CapRock is in-network the following plans:
- Blue Essentials HMO
- Blue Advantage HMO
How does the payment process work after I am seen at a CapRock facility?
- Copay will be collected at the time of service according to your BCBSTX plan.
- CapRock will then process the in-network claim through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- If there is an out-of-pocket amount mandated by your insurance beyond the copay, we may not know that at the time of your visit but will bill you for it at a later date.
What services does CapRock Health Systems offer?
At CapRock Hospital we provide these services:
- Emergency Care
- Inpatient Care
- CT Scans
- Laboratory and Outpatient Testing
- Digital X-Ray
- Radiology and Outpatient imaging
At CapRock 24-Hour Emergency Center we provide these services:
- Find more information about CapRock Health Systems Insurance policies here.
- Give us a call (979) 314-2323 with any further questions