Welcome to CapRock Health System’s telehealth portal. By logging in, you may remotely participate in a virtual medical evaluation. All CapRock telehealth providers are the same providers that you know and trust, who work in our local facilities daily. So whether at home or traveling, you can connect with our providers from anywhere in the state of Texas for as low as *$25 (see How Much Does Telehealth Cost?).
Telehealth visits are available between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm, Monday thru Saturday.
NEED TELEHEALTH FOR COVID-19 TESTING?
Once you have been evaluated by a CapRock physician via Telehealth (see HOW DO I LOGIN TO TELEHEALTH below), if COVID-19 testing is recommended, the physician will then direct you to one of our drive-thru COVID-19 testing locations. Following testing, CapRock will contact you with your results (turnaround time may vary).
For additional information, please visit our Coronavirus Information & Testing page.
HOW DO I LOGIN TO TELEHEALTH?
- Click on any CapRock telehealth button or link
- From the “Reason for Visit” dropdown menu, select “Telehealth”
- Select a visit time that works for you and enter your information
- Complete your registration. Please be prepared to upload a picture of your drivers’ license and insurance (if applicable)
- We will review and registration and text you if we have questions.
- When it is time for your appointment, we will text you to ensure you are ready and send you a link for your visit.
- Please ensure you allow access to your camera and microphone
- Enter your name
- Select “Start Session”
- Your provider will join you shortly
- After your visit, we will contact you to collect payment for your visit. The cost of the visit will be determined by your insurance and the tests ordered by the provider.
HOW DOES TELEHEALTH WORK?
Through telehealth’s audio/video capability, a CapRock provider can ask/answer questions and view any visible conditions such as inflammation, cuts, rashes, or burns through your live connection, or you can upload pictures if needed. They can even provide electronic prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice. Should you need any additional evaluation, testing, or treatment, the telehealth provider will give further direction. Typical telehealth assessments include (but are not limited to):
- Mild Allergic reactions (without respiratory or oral involvement)
- Fractures and sprains
- Mild asthma
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections
- Small burns
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
WHAT IF LABS ARE ORDERED?
CapRock offers the option for Telehealth patients who are referred for outpatient testing to self-schedule. Utilizing the button below, you are able to choose what time you would like to arrive for your outpatient testing and begin the registration process.
HOW MUCH DOES TELEHEALTH COST?
*For telehealth, you will be charged the copay and/or deductible determined by your insurance benefits. If we are unable to process your insurance, you will be billed for the full amount of $75. If not using insurance, appointments are available on a cash basis of $75 per appointment. Should your telehealth provider recommend in-person care at one of our facilities, the payment for your telehealth will be applied toward your in-person visit.
WHAT IF I THINK I HAVE THE CORONAVIRUS?
**To protect you and our staff, if you have symptoms of COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to begin by visiting one of our CapRock Providers through our telehealth portal instead of an in-person visit.