DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY ADVANTAGES TO CHOOSING CAPROCK?
ALL CapRock Health System FACILITIES, SERVICES, and PHYSICIANS are IN-NETWORK with BLUE CROSS and BLUE SHIELD of TEXAS, and we process the following plans:
- Blue Essentials HMO
- Blue Advantage HMO
Additionally, at CapRock, we process the majority of other commercial insurance plans at our hospital, 24-Hour Emergency Center, and Urgent Care locations (excluding Medicaid or Tricare).
CapRock Health also gladly accepts and welcomes patients insured by Medicare and VA benefits. The same facilities and services that are available to patients with other commercial insurance providers are also available to those who participate in Medicare and VA benefits.
- CapRock providers are in-network with BCBSTX, ensuring there’s no out-of-network bill for the doctor you see.
- All physicians are board-certified with an average of 13 years of experience in busy trauma centers.
- Four conveniently located facilities to serve you with the level of care you need, when you need it!
- State-of-the-art technology, and architecture designed to maximize patient healing and family friendliness.
- Only locally owned and operated healthcare system in Bryan/College Station
- Emergency Care – Zero wait time means you won’t sit in a crowded waiting room.
- Hospital Admission – Hassle free/seamless admission, hotel-like rooms, concierge-style care for your hospital inpatient stay, and a lower patient to doctor/nurse ratio means more personalized care
- Laboratory & Outpatient Testing – Patients with physician orders can have labs drawn any time, day or night. And with on-site laboratories, you’ll receive rapid results.
- Radiology & Outpatient Imaging – Available 24-hrs/day. An online portal is available for your ordering doctor to view your results
- All Digital X-ray –Results available in under 30 minutes, first in the region to have all digital systems
- CT Scans – Region’s lowest radiation/highest resolution CT scanner means better clarity for better diagnosis.
- Ultrasound – Immediate results available
- Urgent Care – From fractures to flu, 6 days/week, we’re ready to care for your non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries (will be 7 days a week Aug 23)
- Telehealth – Get a medical assessment from the comfort of your own home, with call-in prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choosing
- Occupational Health – CapRock is your best resource for providing for your employees’ health-care with:
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Workers’ Comp Injuries
- Urine Drug Screens
- Alcohol Levels (by breath test)