Congrats Megan Cornehl!!
Megan is a nurse here at CapRock Emergency. Due to her hard work and dedication, the staff voted her the CapRock Star this month! Congrats Megan!!
- What is your favorite food? Sushi
- What do you do for fun? Spend time with my family, working out , camping, boating and hiking
- Best and worst part of working for CapRock ER? The best part of working at CapRock is everything! The amazing work environment, bosses that care and listen, amazing co-workers, great patients and just getting to work for a company that is more like a family then a job. The worst part of working for CapRock ER is that I didn’t come work here sooner!
- How long have you been a nurse? I have been an emergency room nurse for almost 10 years
- What makes you angry? If anyone is mean or disrespectful to my children
- Nicknames? Half pint, meggo, stretch
- Is it about winning or losing or how you play the game? Always playing fair but always winning unless I’m playing a game with my child
- Tell us a bit about your favorite place to vacation? I love warm weather so my favorite vacation place is going to be a beach. I recently got married in Destin, Florida and that is without a doubt my favorite beach. Beautiful white sandy beaches and perfect weather
- Describe yourself in three words? Dependable, Trustworthy and Hard Working
- What do you most like to do to unwind? Workout